The 75 lb. V-MAX™ short vest consists of a 50 lb. short vest and a 25 lb. short attachment fastened together with hook n loop system so you can have up to 50 lbs on the vest and add up to 25 more lbs with an attachment. V-MAX™ 75 lb. short vest is ideal for higher intensity workouts. The 75 lb. short vest is balanced front and back, it has removable weights which makes the process of gradual intensity resistance easy. The 75 lb. V-MAX™ weight vests make workouts much more effective with small 2.5 lb. metal weights that are distributed in 15 individual pockets on the front and 15 pockets on the back including the attachment. The vest has 10 pockets front and 10 back; and when using the attachment you can have up to 25 more lbs. The attachment as 5 pockets on the front and 5 on the back. It features heavy industrial fabrics and webbings which are super reinforced to give you confidence it will last years with trouble-free performance. Features Wide Shoulders.
Part of the test requires you wear a 50lb. weight vest to simulate the weight of self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) and firefighter protective clothing. An additional 25 pounds is used to simulate a high-rise pack (hose bundle).
- Comfortable, compact design
- Padded body and Shoulders
- Wide Shoulders for max. Comfort
- Hand washable Liner
- Durable moisture-resistant materials
- Will never stretch or sag
- Weights and Belts are removable
- One size fits all
- 1-50 lb. weight vest and 1-25 lb. attachment
- 75 pounds of metal weights in 2.5 lb. increments (included)
- EZ-Adjust 1.5″ legacy belt system (included)
- Lifetime Warranty
Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.